A Hyperstack app should always look the same, covering:
- Models - Fat models, slim controllers.
- Controllers - Strictly JSON serving APIs
- Workers - Real background jobs using Redis
- Mailers - Sending emails is a thing, and Slack/IM didn't really "solve" emails. Great user experience has to have great emails.
- Tasks - Avoiding building a custom admin app is great. As long as you have Tasks, you don't have to build an admin.
And lastly, real-world configuration and environments are central to great productivity.